Anodot Cost needs Reader permissions to be able to analyze users' usage and then provide recommendations to optimize user costs. In this article, we explain how to add subscriptions to an existing application.
- Go to the Azure Portal: https://portal.azure.com/
- Access the Subscriptions service.
- In the left navigation panel, click Access Control (IAM).
- Add a new role by clicking Add.
- Enter the following details for the role:
- In the Role field, select Monitoring Reader.
- In the Select field, select Anodot-app.
- Then click Save
- In addition, if you're using the billing service integration, repeat step #5 and select Storage Blob Data Reader.
Note: The above steps need to be performed for each subscription you would like to add to the application.