Using the Preferences option (accessed by clicking Partner > Preferences), you can customize customer billing based on the following:
- Billing rules calculation order.
- Whether to run the Anodot re-billing process or not.
- Controlling the re-billing calculation by defining to allocate SP/RI, Partner plans exclusion and service calculations.
This section includes details on the three main Preferences sections: Billing Profile, Billing Rules Prioritization, and Invoices. Note that the selected preferences apply to all customers under the reseller account.
In this section, you can:
- Decide whether to run the Anodot re-billing process and provide a calculated cost or keep the original billing given from AWS, by choosing Re-Billing or No Re-Billing.
- The re-billing process will block EDP, SPP, Private Pricing, and Tax from the customer billing (relevant for organizations with multiple customers) for both Single/ Multiple Customers.
- Define the re-billing process to allocate RI in the customer billing by selecting Reallocate RI.
- Define the re-billing process to allocate SP in the customer billing by selecting Reallocate SP.
- Calculate all services- Choose this option to ensure the re-billing process calculates the service. Calculations can be according to the service Tiers or according to CloudFront public costs.
- Tiers - (selected by default) Choose this option to ensure the re-billing process calculates the service according to the service Tiers.
- Only CloudFront public cost - Choose this option to ensure the re-billing process calculates the service considering CloudFront public costs.
Billing Rules Prioritization
In this section, drag and drop the billing rules to set the required order.
In this section you can define the opening sentence of the invoices, in numeric form.