This section describes how Anodot Cost provides cloud resellers with the tools to simplify their internal processes, and manage customer cloud costs.
The following cloud platforms are supported for resellers:
Resellers can access the dedicated Partner tools from the left Navigation Panel, as described below.
The Partner section provides a set of tools that enable resellers to manage their customers, control the re-billing (credits, billing rules and preferences), and. perhaps most importantly, view, analyze and export customer billing after the re-billing process.
In addition. The pricing and Scope modes provide the reseller with quick access to their customer costs:
The Pricing mode enables the reseller to view the cost and usage cost in either of the following perspectives:
- Partner - the original costs that originated from billing as received from the cloud provider.
- Customer - the recalculated costs post Anodot's re-billing process, performed on top of the original billing and taking into consideration tiers, RI/SP allocation, billing rules and reseller credits.
The Pricing Mode impacts the following capabilities:
- Cost & Usage Explorer
- K8s Cost & Usage Explorer
- K8s Assets
- Anomaly Detection Alerts-In the case of 'Customer' pricing the alert will be triggered corresponding to the customer price.
- Cost Alerts-In the case of 'Customer' pricing the alert will be triggered corresponding to the customer price.
- Budgets- Budget cost presentation and alerting
- AWS SP Utilization - Charge Back
- AWS RI Utilization - RI Flexibility
- AWS SP Analyzer - Coming soon...
- Partner-Billing History- RI Margin, SP Margin, Billing Rules Margin, AWS Credit Margin, Reseller Credit Margin details
This mode enables the reseller to view all their customers in the 'Main account' view, and to impersonate a selected customer. Impersonating a customer provides the reseller with visibility to the platform in the way the customer will see it.