The first step in being able to analyze your Azure cloud usage is to generate a Billing report.
This article describes the steps required.
- Go to the Azure Portal: https://portal.azure.com/
- Access the Cost Management + Billing service.
- In the left navigation bar, click Cost Management.
- Under Settings click on the Exports option.
- In the right corner, click Add.
- Fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click Create.
The next step will be to create an App_registration with reader permission for the relevant Blob Storage, so that Anodot Cost can read the Billing report.
Follow the details in Grant access to the Azure Application article to complete this.