This article describes how to connect your linked accounts to Anodot Cost using the following two methods:
Using the Anodot Cost platform (recommended)
- In the AWS Console, login to the linked account that you would like to connect to Anodot Cost.
- On the Anodot Cost platform, click your username (in the top right corner) and click Account.
- Click the Linked Accounts tab.
- Click Open AWS platform to connect in the relevant linked account row.
You are redirected to a CloudFormation stack creation page, which will create the Anodot Cost role for your linked account.
- In the AWS Console, click Create stack.
- On the Anodot Cost platform, click on Validate Connection to validate a successful connection.
Note: In case you want to connect multiple linked accounts you can click on Validate All Connections
You should now see that the Verification Status is connected, as shown below.
Using the AWS Console
In the AWS Console, navigate to the IAM and follow the steps below.
- On the side menu, click Policies.
- Click Create Policy.
- Click the JSON tab and paste in the Anodot Cost Policy (which can be found here).
- Click Roles and then click Create Role.
- Click Another AWS account and then enter our account ID: 932213950603
- In the Filter, search for Anodot Cost Policy.
- In the Role name field, enter PileusRole, and create the role.
- Return to the Roles, search for PileusRole and click on it.
On the next account processing by Anodot Cost, recommendations for this linked account will be created.