This article describes how MSPs can get started with onboarding for AWS.
- From the Accounts dropdown list, click Add account and then click the AWS icon.
- Choose the type of the account you will onboard:
- Dedicated account: This option refers to all of the linked accounts of the account you will onboard that are associated with a specific customer. You can also create this customer on this page and assign to it all of the linked accounts (you can also do it after the onboarding on the Partner > Manage customer page).
Shared account: This payer account is related to multiple customers.
- Choose how you would like to complete the onboarding and click Next.
You can find the instructions on how to onboard manually and automatically here.
- Once the process is complete, you can go back to the Billing profile step and define how the customer will be managed (you can also do it later on the Partner > preferences page).